Our Nurses are Experts in Foot Care for all.
We are able to take care of all feet including those who are medically compromised including diabetic feet and the feet of elders. Our work reduces pain, improves foot function, enhances balance and mobility and that translates into better quality of life… who couldn’t use a little of that.
All initial sessions are 45 minutes to 1 hour. Which allows us to get to know you, your health history and concerns. It also includes a full lower leg assessment, care, sharing of knowledge and our special tension releasing circulation-enhancing massage. Ongoing sessions are 30-minutes and a lower limb assessment is performed followed by the needed treatment and massage. Using the latest in non-toxic materials, foot care tools and technology are used to safely and gently tend to concerns such as long nails, fungal issues (eg. Athletes foot and/or fungal toenails) corns, calluses and skin care.
Our nurses are not only trained in foot care they are also educators and patient advocates. They are knowledgeable, empathetic listeners with a broad base of skills. Our nurses have the functional knowledge base and experience needed to care for people, no matter what condition they may have.
While nurses are not able to diagnose medical issues, they have trained eyes, ears and a keen sense of perspective. When a nurse calls a doctor’s office with a concern about a patient, the doctor listens. Nurses also understand that being mortal requires some TLC for both the patient and the caregiver.
Where You Can Find us
We serve Franklin, Worcester, Hampshire and Berkshire counties of Western Massachusetts
There are a variety of ways to access our services so please call us for information
- Home visits can also be scheduled by calling 413.367.8369 or emailing “email@example.com”
- Appointments at our Greenfield office are available by calling 413.367. 8369
- In Leominster please call Allen’s department store (978) 534-3111
- If you are not sure who to call we would be happy to talk to you (413.367.8369), or email us at “firstname.lastname@example.org” so that we can help you by pointing you in the right direction.
- We offer regular field clinics at Senior Centers, Councils on Aging, and other venues around Western Massachusetts. Appointments at senior centers and councils on aging are made directly through those programs.
- Currently, our certified foot care nurses can be found at:
- Northampton, Conway, Easthampton, Holyoke, Amherst, Bernardston, Leyden, Greenfield, Shelburne, Rockridge, Leverett, Shutesbury, Wendell, Gardner, Sterling, Princeton.
- We contract through Life Path, WMEC, Highland Valley, Montachusetts and Elder Services of Berkshire County. If you are under their care please ask your caseworker for a referral.
- Please call us at 413.367.8369 or send us an email at “Contact@FootCarebyNurses.net” if you have any questions.
References are available upon request.